Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to be part of the group and I'm looking forward to sharing adventures in the great outdoors! I like camping, kayaking and hiking. Last year I was introduced to geocaching, and now I'm hooked! If you don't know what geocaching is, it is kind of like hiking with a treasure hunt thrown in (using a GPS) check out www.geocaching.com. Although I have a seasonal campsite at Turtle Lake (near Traverse City) which has lots of trails and rivers close for hiking and kayaking, I'd also be interested in finding new places to explore.

Anyone interested in planning a day of group kayaking? I'm not talking white water here so don't panic and if you don't have a kayak there are lots of places we could go that rent them.

Here's to a great summer!
Cheryl

No comments: