Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello

Since my children were young we have always looked to the outdoors for free and inexpensive ideas of things to do. Times are not as frequent now to do this but I am always looking for ideas to enjoy being outdoors.
I enjoy walks, biking, nature trails, scenic drives, lazy tubing on the water, camping, and various not-too-strenuous activities. Unfortunately after my last child, I have "extra" weight so I am not as active but am so excited to be a part of this and maybe make some new friends who will share my interests and spend some time enjoying the outdoors. I am more of a participant not avid outdoorsmen.
There are so many places in Michigan that I have found that are within an hour from GR that are beautiful and breathtaking.
Thank you for setting this up and I hope there are others like me who are "weight and time constrained" but love getting out once a week to enjoy.

No comments: